If you find additional bugs, please report them.
Known Bugs in Grml 2017.05
- #55: grml-hwinfo: sysdump causing grml-hwinfo to hang
- #53: grml-chroot not reliable with its recursive /dev bind mounts
- #50: locale issue during grml-autoconfig bootup
Known Bugs in Grml 2014.11
- System boot freezes during udev startup on some systems (e.g. on Supermicro boards and recent IBM server models). Workaround: use boot option mgag200.modeset=0. Tracked as Issue1334.
- PXE boot might fail with "Failed to load ldlinux.c32". This is #750244. Workaround: copy /usr/lib/syslinux/modules/bios/ldlinux.c32 from the Grml system to your tftp root directory.